Are you looking for IPTV services? We understand your desire as the internet has become an important part of our lives. We prefer everything to be found on one platform, from shopping to live TV. IPTV facilitates you in the same way by offering an amazing variety of live TV channels, movies, and TV shows on your FireStick.
Right now, one of the most popular IPTV services is SONIC IPTV. So, if you are looking for money-worthy services, this is the one to get. In this article, we will shed light on how Sonic IPTV is the best and what is the installation procedure of Sonic IPTV on FireStick and Android TV.
What Is Sonic IPTV?
Sonic IPTV offers more than 18,000 live channels for different subjects of interest. Live TV, movies, and series can be easily accessed simply by using this app. However, you might have a lot of concerns about its safety.
Sonic IPTV subscription will cost you $34.99/month. This package includes international series, sports, PPV, entertainment, and news channels. However, the basic plan only offers one screen. But you can always request more while registering for Sonic IPTV.
Also, check out other subscription packages and features for Sonic IPTV. You can install it on any device such as FireStick, Android, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, etc.
Is using Sonic IPTV illegal?
The sonic IPTV app cannot be found on the app store. So, it is obvious to ask if Sonic IPTV is legal.
Sonic IPTV is not illegal. However, it depends on the service’s compliance with copyright infringement laws and broadcast rights. However, the ones with the proper copyrights are always legal to watch. There are 1000+live channels to choose from.
Channels related to entertainment, movies, music, news, sports, documentaries, children, and food are very popular on the app.
How to set up Sonic IPTV on FireStick/Fire TV
IPTV installation is easy, but the Sonic TV app is not available on the app store. Hence, you need help from some third-party apps.
How to set up Sonic IPTV
- Step 1: Navigate to the home screen of your FireStick.
- Step 2: Go to the settings. Navigate to My Fire TV and then Developer Options.
- Step 3: Now, enable unknown sources.
- Step 4: Press the Home button
- Step 5: Search for a downloader and install it.
- Step 6: Launch downloader
- Step 7: Enter the valid URL for Sonic IPTV apk.
- Step 8: Click GO.
- Step 9: Download it and open it when it completes the installation.
Step 10: Enjoy Sonic IPTV on Firestick!
If you have not signed up yet, you can go for registration. Subscribe, pay for a suitable package, and then use the app as you need it.
How to install Sonic IPTV on Android TV
Android steps are comparatively easier than FireStick. However, you still might need to twerk your settings a little to download unknown apps.
- Simply visit your browser. Enter the link for sonic APK or find it on the Google Play store.
- The APK file will begin to download. Wait for the download to complete then tap the Open button.
- The installation screen will appear, tap the Install button.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app.
- Enter your credentials sign in with your IPTV account and Enjoy the Sonic IPTV service.
Sonic IPTV Information & Features
IPTV is a well-known application for enjoying Live TV channels. So, what are the main Sonic IPTV features?
- Sonic IPTV is giving you access to 9,000+ live channels.
- It also gives you a 72-hour free trial.
- The app is VPN-friendly.
- It is not IP location locked.
- You can find all kinds of news channels.
- Manage your favorites easily.
- Access the app anytime as it hosts channels 24/7.
- It also provides external player support.
- You can find international channels.
- Accepts PayPal and Credit/Debit for payment.
- Customer support through their online contact form and email.
- You will get an Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
- It is compatible with popular IPTV Players.
- Get 24/7 customer support.
Is it safe to use Sonic IPTV?
As you are accessing the app through unknown apps, it makes sense that it might not be completely safe. So, we cannot be sure about the safety of using this app. Therefore, the recommendation is to connect to a VPN while you are using it.
Frequently asked questions
We have detailed everything you need about installing Sonic IPTV. Still, if you have concerns, the following questions might clear them up a little more.
Can I use Sonic IPTV with a smartphone or tablet?
Yes, Sonic IPTV is only a download away, and you can access it on any device your use. Just download it using the proper process.
What devices can Sonic IPTV be installed on?
When you utilize VPNs, you are not releasing your personal information or changing your geolocation. If you do it this way, no one will be able to track your internet actions. Use one of the many powerful VPNs that are available.
How Much Does Sonic IPTV Cost?
The standard plan of the sonic IPTV can cost you around $34.99/month. However, it depends on your plan and the channels you have access to.
What TV Channels Come With IPTV App?
You can choose more than 1000 channels by using the IPTV service of Sonic IPTV. It covers almost all interests starting from entertainment, movies, music, news, sports, documentaries, children, and food. As for the Sonic IPTV Channels, you are getting more than 18,000 channels. So, it must be a great deal.