ITV Hub, now known as ITVX is a very popular streaming service from the UK. It offers a lot of entertaining content to the users, such as Live TV Channels, Movies, TV shows, Dramas, Documentaries, and on-demand content. It also offers Originals and reality TV.
With ITV Hub, you can never miss your favorite shows, such as Love Island, Coronation Street, and I’m a Celebrity. The ITV Hub’s user-friendly interface is a joy to navigate, making it easy to discover new content. But it’s a third party application so the use of a VPN is recommended.
Features of ITVX
The popular features of ITV Hub are mentioned below:
- ITV Hub provides users with all the popular live TV Channels such as ITV, CTV, and more.
- Users do not need to register for ITV Hub. It is free of cost
- It includes loads of on-demand content, such as drama, comedy, documentaries, etc., that users can watch whenever they want.
- It is available on a variety of devices such as Android, IOS, Smart TVs, FireStick, PC, etc.
- Users can easily download and watch their favorite shows offline.
- It recommends users with different shows keep the user’s previous history in view.
- It has parental control, allowing users to restrict certain content from their kids.
- It also provides users with old classics.
- It includes all the big sporting events such as Football, rugby, tennis, and boxing.
- Many of its shows have British Sign Language (BSL) interpretation, closed captions, and audio explanations, making them more accessible to viewers with vision or hearing problems.
- Users can easily share their favorite content with their loved ones.
- It allows users to create a watchlist to watch their favorite content later.
- Using the search option, Users can easily find their favorite content.
Why is ITVX (ITV Hub) Unavailable in the US?
ITV hub is only available to stream in the UK due to geo-restrictions placed on its content. These geo-restrictions are placed due to distribution rights and licensing agreements. So, if you are someone living in the US or any country other than the UK, then you cannot access the content on ITV HUB directly.
To solve this problem, you would need access to a fast and secure VPN with servers in the UK. There are many VPNs that can do the job, but ExpressVPN is considered the best option due to its good packages and availability.
How to Sign up for ITVX in the US?
If you have access to a VPN then the sign-up process for ITV Hub is very simple.
The following steps will help you sign up on ITV Hub:
- First, go to the app store on your device and download ExpressVPN.
- Then launch the ExpressVPN app and connect to a UK Server.
- Now open your browser.
- Then head to ITV Hub website.
- On the site, go to the top right corner and click on sign in.
- Select the sign-up option.
- Fill in the data to make an ITV account.
- Now you will have to enter a postcode from the UK. (search online for postcode)
- Once you are done, select the submit option.
And that’s it.
How to Install ITVX on FireStick?
One of the best ways to enjoy ITV Hub is to use it on Amazon FireStick, but first, you will have to download the downloader app because ITV Hub is not available on the Amazon app store.
Following is the method to download ITV Hub on FireStick:
- On the FireStick homepage, select the settings option.
- Then select the My Fire TV option.
- From here, select the developers’ option.
- Now turn on “Apps from unknown sources.”
- Now go back to the home screen and select the Find option.
- From here, open the search bar and search for Downloader.
- Select the icon of the Downloader app and on the next window, select the Get or Download option.
- Now, wait while the app downloads.
Once the Downloader is downloaded, you can download ITV Hub:
- Launch the downloader app.
- On the next window, a text box will be present. Type the following URL in the text bar: bit.ly/itvhub542 and click Go.
- Now the ITV Hub APK will start to download.
- On the next window, click install.
- Once the app is installed, click on done.
After this, you successfully installed the ITV Hub app.
How to use ITV Hub on FireStick?
You’ll first need to activate ITV Hub on your FireStick device before you can begin streaming. Here’s how you can do that:
- Head over to the Apps section located on your FireStick.
- From the list of available apps, choose the ITVX app.
- Using your FireStick remote, press the Menu button.
- Opt for the Move to front option to add the app to your FireStick home screen.
- Launch the app and navigate to the My ITV section.
- Locate and click the Sign in button.
- Your TV screen will display a 6-digit code at this point.
- Open a web browser on your mobile or PC and enter itv.com in the address bar.
- Follow the provided instructions to create a password.
- By doing so, your ITV Hub account will be created.
- Enter the activation code in the text field provided.
- Once entered, press the Continue button.
- Finally, launch the app and start enjoying your favorite content on FireStick.
How to Install ITV Hub on Android TV?
Installing ITV Hub on Android TV is an extremely easy process.
- First of all, go to the home screen of your Android TV.
- From there, launch the Google Play store.
- Now search for the ITV Hub app.
- Once the app appears, select it and then select the download option.
- Now, wait while the app is being installed.
- Once the app is installed, open it, and you can enjoy any show you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is ITV Hub legal?
Yes, ITV Hub is completely legal to use and is registered in the UK. So, if you want to use it outside of the UK, then it is recommended to use a VPN to pass geo-restrictions.
What are some famous titles available on ITV Hub?
ITV Hub has a huge content library and gives users access to some of the best shows in the UK and also some American shows.
- Good Morning Britain
- The Jeremy Kyle Show
What is an alternative to ITV Hub?
There are some great services available that give you access to the best British content.
- BBC iPlayer
Although it may be a difficult process to get access to streaming services based in the UK, overall, these services have access to some of the best and most unique content available. ITV is a wonderful streaming platform and you deserve to watch it even if you are not in UK. Make sure you follow our guide and subscribe to ExpressVPN to have this platform on your device.