Are you spending big bucks on cable subscriptions? Net IPTV can help save some money!
With over 800 live HD channels to choose from, Net IPTV is your best bet for an alternative to cable.
So, it’s safe to assume that you have already plugged your FireStick into the HDMI port of your TV. If you are already a FireStick user, you will find this guide extremely easy to follow. So let’s dive right in.
Now, you need information about Net IPTV installation.
What is Net IPTV?
Net IPTV is a high-end IPTV player that works with Android, Fire Stick, Smart TVs, and various other devices. It’s a full-featured IPTV player that only streams content from IPTV providers. The design is user-friendly and makes navigation for selecting video content fairly simple. IPTV NET supports WebOS 3.5, 4.0, and 4.5, as well as all Android devices, Android platform TVs, and Fire TV Sticks.
Is Using Net IPTV Legal
With so many streaming services available online, the primary concern of viewers is about the legality of Net IPTV.
Legal Services of Net IPTV Include:
- HBO Max
- Amazon Prime Video
Many IPTV providers, on the other hand, unlawfully host TV shows and movies on their platforms. These services violate the law when it comes to hosting online content. So, any content broadcast or downloaded without the permission of a license automatically becomes illegal.
This is a major concern for streamers and IPTV lovers. It would be a shame to fall into legal trouble because of your streaming preferences. This is why you must use a VPN for any IPTV service you like to watch. A VPN lets you stay anonymous online. It keeps your online activity private and inaccessible, making it impossible to ban or track your IP address.
How to Set Up Net IPTV on FireStick or Fire TV
FireStick offers a variety of TV shows and movies. However, if you still want more options, you can install Net IPTV on FireStick. It may take a few minutes of your day but will be worth it.
Follow the steps below to set up Net IPTV on FireStick:
- Navigate to the main menu of FireStick.
- Search for ‘downloader’ and install it on your device.
- Go to the settings of My Fire TV.
- Navigate to the Developer options.
- Click ‘Install Unknown Apps‘.
- Select ‘Downloader’ in the dropdown and then Turn it ON.
- Launch the downloader and enter the Net IPTV APK URL and Click ‘Go’.
- This way, you can install the IPTV on FireStick easily. After the installation, launch the app of IPTV.
- Note the Mac address provided to you. Using your browser, visit https://www.netiptv.eu/upload.
- Under the UPLOAD M3U/URL section, enter the noted Mac address and check the captcha.
- In the given section, place the address of the playlist you got from your IPTV provider.
- Click ‘Add List’ > You can also add multiple lists.
- Now you can stream your favorite playlist on FireStick.
How to Install Net IPTV on Android TV
If Net IPTV is not available on the Android play store, make sure you have the unknown source option of your Android device enabled before the installation process. Once enabled, navigate to the settings.
Upon reaching the settings folder, click on ‘security’ and scroll down to ‘unknown sources. Click on it to allow apps from unknown sources.
- Download the Net IPTV APK file from the authorized URL.
- After the download is complete, click the install button.
- Let the installation finish.
- Launch Net IPTV and begin streaming.
Net IPTV Information & Features
Net IPTV is not a free service. You will only get a free trial for 7 days. After that, you need a Net IPTV payment of €5.76 for a 24-month plan or €13.79 for an unlimited plan. With the paid plans, you will get the following features:
- Multiple playlists.
- Better search option.
- Different language selections in movies.
- Reload function.
- Watch/mark a favorite channel.
- You also have a lock/ unlock group.
- You can also change the volume and light settings in the stream.
Online Safety with Net IPTV
Net IPTV is quite safe as long as you use it with caution. Just follow the proper downloading process and ensure you use it more officially.
Protect Yourself With a VPN
Even if you have a paid IPTV subscription, having an active VPN service is critical. It’s possible that some IPTV shows and playlists are not copyrighted or licensed. So, to avoid being tracked or monitored while streaming online, it’s best to protect your IP address with a virtual IP address.
If you are looking for a good streaming VPN that can keep you safe at all times, and provide you with accessibility to any content or platform, you must try out PureVPN. It is the best streaming VPN that has a dedicated app for FireStick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Net IPTV with a smartphone or tablet?
Yes, you can use it on both Android and iPhone. For Android, you will find the app in the Google Play store. The same goes for tablets if they have Android OS.
As for the iPhone, go to the Apple App Store and download the app.
What devices can Net IPTV be installed on?
You can install the Net IPTV on any device. However, the most popular devices that are known for providing flawless experience to their users are:
- Android devices
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG TV
- Sony TV
- Android Tv
- Apple Tv
What equipment do I need to watch IPTV on my desktop?
You will need a couple of things before launching Net IPTV for Windows.
Install an emulator on the computer. It can be hardware or software to replicate your computer system into another. Then:
- Go to the Amazon Play Store and search for IPTV.
- Click install.
- You can access and utilize IPTV after it has been fully installed on your computer.
What TV channels come with the IPTV app?
It depends on the provider. Some offer 800+ channels. So, you have a choice of which channels you want to watch. Install the app and enjoy the channels accordingly.