BK Links is a popular third-party app store for Amazon Fire TV, offering an extensive selection of apps and add-ons beyond the official Amazon Appstore’s offerings. To install it, enabling sideloading in device settings is necessary, followed by downloading the BK Links APK from their official website and installing it via a file manager app. Once installed, users gain access to a variety of unique apps and add-ons not found on the official store, all presented within a user-friendly interface. BK Links also provides regular updates with fresh content and offerings, making it a valuable addition to your Amazon Fire TV experience.
In this article, we will tell you how to install BK Links on Amazon FireStick.
Step 1: Get Kodi on FireStick
Installing Kodi on FireStick is easy, and we have a guide for you to get it done.
- Open up your Amazon FireStick Settings menu.
- Select “System” from the menu options.
- From the list of settings, select Device and then Applications.
- Select the “Manage Installed Applications” option from the menu bar at the top of your screen.
- Find Kodi in the list and select “Uninstall.” Now you can install Kodi on FireStick.
Latest Kodi Builds
Kodi is a free and open-source media player application developed by the XBMC Foundation. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
Apart from FireStick, Kodi can also be installed on Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Vista/7/8/10.
For more information about Kodi’s features, please visit https://kodi.tv/.
New Kodi builds are released each month so that you can stay up to date with the latest software releases. The Kodi community maintains several official repositories for third-party add-ons that allow you to customize your experience with additional content providers such as streaming channels like Netflix or sports packages like ESPN.
The Latest Kodi Builds are:
- No Limits Magic Build
- Misfit Mods Lite
- Doomzday – The Small Build
- Breezz Lite
- Blue Twilight
- Bk Links
Step 2: Install BK Links on Kodi
Here is all you need to know about installing BK Links on Kodi.
What is BK Links?
BK Links are links to sites that are not hosted on the Kodi platform. It is possible to add these links to your Kodi library, and they can be viewed by anyone who has access to the same library. BK Links are typically used for streaming movies, TV shows, and music.
Basically, BK Links is a Kodi addon that provides an interface for browsing and downloading links to websites. It allows you to browse through various categories of sites, such as videos, pictures, music, and so on. The addon is also capable of searching for links from within Kodi.
Repository for BK Links
A repository is a way to keep track of all the links you’ve gathered. It’s like a database for your BK links. You can add new links, edit existing ones, and delete ones you no longer need.
How to install Third-Party Addons like BK Links on Kodi
You can install BK Links on Kodi.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to Home and select Addons
- Click on Settings button and Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to home and then to the Settings menu
- Click on File Manager and select Add Source
- Enter http://streamdigital.org/wiz/ in the top box
- Enter SDW in the bottom box and tap OK
- Go back to Home and then go to add-ons
- Now click on Addon Browser
- Install from zip file
- Select SDW
- Click on plugin.program.sdwiz.zip
- Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Stream Digital Wizard is now installed and ready to use
- Again go back to home
- Select addons
- Click on Program Addons
- Select Stream Digital Wizard
- Select your Build (BK Links)
- The build will now download
- Wait for download
Step 3: Connect to a VPN
BK Links is a new Kodi add-on that has been around for a little while now. It’s a great way to find all the latest movies and TV shows, but it also gives you access to some other interesting content, such as live streams of sports matches.
As well as providing access to live streams, BK Links also provides links to other streams such as YouTube videos and Facebook Live. This means that you can access all kinds of content from a single source.
One of the best things about BK Links is that it’s available for free on most devices. So there’s no need for you to pay any money out of your pocket just so you can watch some TV shows or movies.
The only downside is that some people have reported problems with installing this add-on on certain devices like Amazon Fire TV stick and Fire TV box. Because of this reason you need the help of .
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN after paying for a premium plan.
- Install a VPN on your Kodi device.
- Go to the Add-on Browser and search for “BK Links”.
- Click on Install, then wait for it to load.
- When it has finished loading, click on the “BK Links” button at the top to open up your links menu!
Best VPN for FireStickExpressVPN is the best VPN for FireStick because of its reliability, simplicity, and speed.
ExpressVPN with its dedicated streaming servers with a huge server structure around the globe opttimal for cybersecurity reasons.
It’s simple to use: Just download the ExpressVPN app on your FireStick, connect to a server, and enjoy. You don’t need to be an expert with advanced settings. You can just click connect and start streaming.
Frequently Asked Questions
how to disable the pin code for BK Links buildIf you want to disable the pin code for BK Links build on Kodi, you can do so by following these steps:
- Open Kodi and click on the gear icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Click on Settings > System Settings > Security Settings > Add New
- Enter a name for your new security type and click Done
- Select None from the list of options under the PIN Code option, then click OK
What are the alternatives to BK Links
There are a few alternatives to BK Links available on the Internet. The most popular one is TV Sports Hub, which is also known as “TVSH.” This extension is similar to BK Links in many ways and it can be installed on your Kodi app easily. However, there are some differences between these two extensions too.
One difference is that TV Sports Hub allows you to watch live sports channels while BK Links doesn’t have this feature yet. Another difference is that TV Sports Hub allows you to watch online videos on any device such as a PC or mobile phone while BK Links works only on Kodi app or other devices like PS3 or Xbox 360 etc.