Watching the FIFA World Cup on a small screen is not the same as watching it on a big TV screen. People with smart TVs have an edge here. However, people with normal TVs have to suffer. Traditional cable TV can be expensive and restrictive. If you’re going through something similar, here’s the best way to solve your problem.
Amazon Fire Stick is the best option if you want to enjoy the perks of a smart TV at the cost of a normal TV. In this article, we’ll be taking a look at some of the best apps to watch FIFA on Amazon Fire Stick.
What is Amazon Fire Stick
Before moving forward, here is your quick guide about Amazon Fire Stick. You can watch movies, play games, and listen to music on your TV with the help of an Amazon Fire TV Stick. You can turn any standard TV into a smart TV with this Android-based device. The device runs Android apps, so you can watch channels like Fubo TV and Sling TV to stream the FIFA World Cup.
How to watch the FIFA World Cup on Amazon Fire Stick?
Dozens of channels around the world hold the exclusive rights to broadcast the live coverage of FIFA World Cup 2022. Since all popular channels are available on Amazon Fire Stick, you can tune in to your desired channel on your standard TV via it.
The most desired sports channels available on Amazon Fire Stick include fuboTV, BBC iPlayer, Hulu +live TV, Sling TV, ITV, and many more. You can also stream FIFA World Cup via the Silk TV browser on Amazon Fire Stick.
However, not everyone will be able to watch the FIFA World Cup due to broadcasting restrictions. You can watch BBC and ITV if you’re in the UK; Fox and Telemundo are available only in the US; ORF and ServusTV are only available in Austria.
Don’t worry if you’re currently located in a country without a national broadcaster. You can still watch FIFA on Amazon Fire Stick via using a VPN. You can connect to the required server and gain access to any of the above-mentioned channels.
Watch FIFA through Silk Browser via Amazon Fire Stick
Below is a step-by-step guide to streaming FIFA World Cup on Fire Stick:
- First of all, go to the main menu of your Amazon Fire Stick.
- Click the “Find” button to proceed further.
- Following that, click on the search option and search for “Internet Browser”.
- You can begin installing it on your device by selecting the icon once you’ve found it.
- Once you have launched it, go to its homepage to search for your required channel.
Watch FIFA on Amazon Fire Stick via Fubo TV
A wide collection of different sporting channels is what makes Fubo TV the most popular source to watch the Men’s World Cup 2022. You can watch channels like ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC, and many more via Fubo TV.
You can watch Fubo TV via Amazon Fire Stick as follows:
- Go to your Fire Stick’s homepage, navigate to the “Find” menu, and search for FuboTV.
- Then install and launch it on your device. Next, log in using your email and password.
- You can choose from a few channels mentioned above to watch the FIFA World Cup.
Watch FIFA on BBC iPlayer via Amazon Fire Stick
BBC iPlayer is another great option to watch the FIFA World Cup. The best part about this application is you can register for free to catch its streaming services. All you have to do is head to its official website and register using your email ID. Since you cannot install BBC iPlayer directly from Fire Stick. You need to follow a few steps given below to watch the BBC iPlayer on your TV via Amazon Fire Stick:
- Go to the homepage of your device and navigate to the “Settings” section of the Fire Stick.
- There, you can see the “My Fire TV” icon. Click on it and look for “Developer options”
- Then, you need to allow your device to accept downloads from unknown sources.
- Next, go back to the homepage again and search for the Downloader application via the search option.
- Install it and launch it on your device.
- Once you launch it, go to its homepage and search for BBC iPlayer for Fire Stick and install it.
- Following that, press the home icon on your Firestick remote for almost 4 to 5 seconds. You can see a menu on your screen. Click on the Apps icon.
- Choose BBC iPlayer from the list and sign in using your credentials.
Now you can watch all of your favorite matches on your big screen seamlessly.
FIFA World Cup 2022 Schedule
Here are the FIFA World Cup 2022 matches for Group Stage Matchday 1 of 3 that are being scheduled for the Men’s World Cup Qatar 2022:
|S No.||Group||Matches||Date||US Timings|
|1||Group A||Senegal vs Netherlands||11/21||5:00 AM|
|2||Group B||England vs Iran||11/21||8:00 AM|
|3||Group A||Qatar vs Ecuador||11/21||11:00 AM|
|4||Group B||USA vs Wales||11/21||2:00 PM|
|5||Group C||Argentina vs Saud Arabia||11/22||5:00 Am|
|6||Group D||Denmark vs Tunisia||11/22||8:00 AM|
|7||Group C||Mexico vs Poland||11/22||11:00 AM|
|8||Group D||France vs TBD||11/22||2:00 PM|
|9||Group F||Morocco vs Croatia||11/23||5:00 AM|
|10||Group E||Germany vs Japan||11/23||8:00 AM|
|11||Group E||Spain vs TBD||11/23||11:00 AM|
|12||Group F||Belgium vs Canada||11/23||2:00 AM|
|13||Group G||Switzerland vs Cameron||11/24||5:00 AM|
|14||Group H||Uruguay vs South Korea||11/24||8:00 AM|
|15||Group H||Portugal vs Ghana||11/24||11:00 AM|
|16||Group G||Brazil vs Serbia||11/24||2:00 AM|
Amazon Fire Stick is your one-stop solution to watch your favorite matches on the big screen. With this device, you do not have to spend a great amount on a smart TV. Now, you can watch FIFA on Amazon Fire Stick on your standard TV without any cable operator.