Your TV becomes a Smart TV when you use the Amazon Fire TV Stick, often called FireStick. It has a USB flash drive shape, plugs into our TV’s HDMI connector, and offers countless hours of entertainment from well-known streaming services like Peacock TV.
What is Peacock TV?
The US streaming service from NBCUniversal, Peacock TV, offers tens of thousands of hours of free and premium content in addition to extra episodes, movies, sports, and original content. Early in 2020, the service was introduced by the media corporation owned by Comcast. Along with movies from Universal Pictures, Dreamworks Animation, and Focus Features, it features classic and current material from NBC Universal’s many broadcast and cable networks.
Peacock also offers a variety of new TV series and films that are exclusive to the service. There are more of these, including brand-new programs like Bel-Air and revivals of classic programs like Punky Brewster and Saved by the Bell.
Like other streaming services that are geo-restricted, Peacock TV operates similarly. Launch your VPN app first and connect to a US server. Once connected, you can watch Peacock TV from anywhere in the world on your FireStick without any problems or limitations.
Get Peacock TV VPN on FireStick
To watch Peacock TV on FireStick in any country, follow these instructions:
- Sign up for PureVPN
- Install the PureVPN app on your FireStick.
- Connect to a US server and enjoy watching your favorite content.
Stream Peacock TV on your large-screen TV without any throttling
Some top TV programs, including “Parks and Recreation” and “Law & Oder,” can be found on Peacock TV. The platform is getting more and more popular, although occasionally when streaming, buffering may happen.
The solution is to connect to a quick server and avoid ISP-imposed video stream throttling using a dependable VPN app like PureVPN. You can effortlessly change your true location to the US with our easy-to-connect FireStick application and stream Peacock TV without interruptions on your big-screen TV with the 20 Gbps servers and WireGuard.
Why choose PureVPN to get Peacock TV on FireStick
Numerous VPNs are available, but PureVPN is, without a doubt, the best VPN for your FireStick and will provide ease of mind.
PureVPN is a versatile VPN service that is dependable, speedy, and safe. Downloading PureVPN’s FireStick app is straightforward because it is easily found on the Amazon App Store. The software is also easy to use. You can connect to geostationary servers or those that offer streaming services like Netflix, Disney Plus, Peacock TV, Disney+, and others.
PureVPN offers a 7-day free trial to FireStick users. It is the easiest and fastest VPN to use on the Amazon FireStick. Whether you want to stream, browse, or share your files, you can access all you need under one roof. On FireStick, PureVPN makes it simple to access your beloved content.
It is an effective VPN service that is secure and loaded with features such as:
High Encryption: Using WireGuard, OpenVPN, and IKEv2, PureVPN offers some of the strongest encryption.
No Log Policy: PureVPN’s no-logs policy ensures data privacy by not storing or gathering data.
Leak Protection: PureVPN guards against data leaks.
Money-back guarantee: PureVPN offers a 31-day guarantee so you can decide if it is the best choice for you.
24/7 Customer Support: If you are facing any issues with the services, you can instantly get assistance from PureVPN anytime.
How to Install PureVPN on FireStick
Follow the steps below to install the PureVPN app on your FireStick:
- Turn on FireStick and type PureVPN into the search bar.
- Choose the suggested PureVPN app.
- Click “Get” or “Download” to start the Installation of the app.
- After installation is complete, enter your login information.
- Connect to a US server to watch your preferred content securely.
How to Watch Peacock TV on FireStick
The Amazon App Store offers the Peacock TV app. Installing it is very simple. Just follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the homepage on your FireStick after turning it on.
- Enter “Peacock TV” in the search box by clicking the “search” icon, and then click “Ok.”
- Select “Peacock TV” from the list of search results that appears.
- Click the “Free” or “Download” button at the bottom left of the screen.
- Wait for the Peacock TV app to download and install, and then launch the app.
- Type in your Peacock TV login details.
- Now you can stream your favorite TV shows and movies on Peacock TV using your FireStick.
Peacock TV Subscription Plan
You can get a Peacock TV subscription to watch all the latest TV shows, movies, on-demand entertainment, and live sports. Choose from three different plans: Peacock Free, Peacock Premium, and Peacock Premium Plus. The best part is you can avail a free trial on your Peacock TV subscription, whether it’s a free or premium plan.
Peacock Premium can cost you $49.99/year, while the Peacock Premium Plus costs $99.99/year. To purchase a Peacock TV subscription, visit the main website and choose Show Plan Details. After picking the right subscription plan, you can create a new Peacock account and enter your login credentials.
How to Update Peacock TV on your FireStick
The Peacock TV app automatically updates every time there’s a new app release. All you have to do is turn on the Automatic Updates options by doing this:
Visit FireStick Settings > Applications > App Store > Automatic Updates.
The automatic updates are turned on by default, but if you sideload or install Peacock TV via unknown sources, you have to uninstall Peacock TV APK and install the app again using the steps mentioned above. This will automatically update your Peacock TV app on FireStick.
How to Sideload Peacock on Amazon FireStick
If you like Peacock TV and want to watch it on your Amazon FireStick, you’re in luck. We’ll show you how to sideload the Peacock TV app onto your FireStick so you can watch all of your favorite shows and movies. The procedure is quite simple and takes only a few minutes to complete. What you’ll need to do is as follows:
1. On your FireStick, go to Settings > Device > Developer Options and turn on both ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
2. Next, open up a web browser on your computer and head over to the Peacock TV website. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Download for Android” button.
3. Once the file has been downloaded, transfer it to your FireStick. You can do this using a USB cable or an SD card.
4. Once the file is on your FireStick, go to the Settings menu of your FireStick. Now select “Device” and then “About.”
5. From here, select the “Install Peacock TV” option and follow the on-screen instructions.
After following the “How to sideload Peacock on Amazon Fire TV” guide and completing the installation process, you’ll be able to launch the Peacock TV app and start watching all your favorite shows and movies. Enjoy!
How to Watch Peacock TV on FireStick in the UK and Canada
If you like NBC programming, you’re lucky: you can watch Peacock TV on your FireStick in the UK or Canada! To bypass regional limitations, all you need is a VPN. All you have to do with a VPN is connected to a server in the United States. This will make it appear as if you are accessing Peacock TV from the US, which means you will be able to watch all of your favorite shows without any issues.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to watching Peacock TV on Firestick in the UK:
1. Register for a VPN service.
2. Download and install the VPN app on your FireStick.
3. Launch the VPN app and sign in with your account information.
4. Connect to a server in the US.
5. Go to www.peacocktv.com and create an account. When signing up, you must enter a US zip code.
6. On your FireStick, install the Peacock TV app.
7. Launch the app and sign in with your account information.
8. Begin watching!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does PureVPN work with Peacock TV?
Yes, PureVPN works efficiently with Peacock TV on any device. The PureVPN app is also available on FireStick.
How much does Peacock TV on FireStick cost?
The majority of Peacock TV’s content is free to watch online. Users can access additional content with either of the paid tiers, including originals. Peacock Premium costs $4.99 per month, and Peacock Premium Plus costs $9.99 per month.
Where Is Peacock TV Available?
The streaming service is only available in the US, UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Italy. However, with a VPN connection on your FireStick, you can watch Peacock TV from anywhere in the world.
Why is Peacock TV blocked in other regions?
Peacock TV is only accessible in the United States and only a few other countries. Due to several implications, including broadcast rights, copyrights, and broadcast licenses, Peacock TV will probably have to wait for a long time until it is made available internationally, like Netflix or Amazon Prime.
The ideal thing to do if you want to get over this restriction is a reliable Peacock VPN, such as PureVPN. This will allow you to connect to a US server and stream your favorite content from anywhere without any hassles.
Why is Peacock TV not working with PureVPN?
Peacock TV may have detected that you were using a VPN IP address, which could result in a ban. To resolve this issue, simply disconnect your VPN and then connect again to another server in the US. Once connected to a new server, your problem will be resolved.