Apple TV+ is a popular American streaming service featuring Apple Originals, award-winning series, compelling dramas, trailblazing documentaries, kids’ entertainment, comedies, and more.
If you’ve been looking for diverse content offerings and didn’t want to be left behind on conversations about The Morning Show, See, or Ted Lasso, get an Apple TV subscription right away. With the Fire Stick, the process is even more straightforward.
How to Install Apple TV+ on Firestick with Downloader
- Make sure your FireStick is connected to your TV and connected to the internet.
- On your FireStick home screen, go to the “Settings” menu using your remote.
- Scroll to the right and select “My Fire TV” or “Device”
- Choose “Developer Options” from the list.
- Enable the option labelled “Apps from Unknown Sources.” This allows you to install apps from sources other than the official Amazon Appstore.
- Return to the FireStick home screen and use the search function to find and install a third-party app called “Downloader.” This app will let you download apps from the web.
- Launch the Downloader app and enter the following URL to download the Apple TV+ APK file: https://bit.ly/3CzUjj7
- After the download is complete, the Downloader app will prompt you to install the APK file. Follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Once the installation is finished, you should see the Apple TV+ app on your FireStick’s home screen. Launch the app and sign in with your Apple ID to start enjoying Apple TV+ content.
How to watch Apple TV+ on Fire Stick
- Download and install the app on your Fire Stick
- Navigate to the home screen on your Fire Stick
- From the main menu, choose the magnifying glass icon at the top-left corner of the screen
- Select the Apple TV app from the results
- Select Get > Wait for the app to download and install.
- Launch Apple TV+, sign in to your account, and stream your favorite content!
How much does Apple TV+ cost on Fire Stick?
While all TVs might not offer the app, the cheapest way to access Apple’s content is with Amazon’s Fire Stick. It gets as low as $4.99/£4.99 per month for a family subscription with on-demand content and Apple Originals.
On what other devices can Apple TV+ be watched?
Other devices offer access if you don’t have an Amazon Fire Stick but still want to watch Apple Originals on Apple+. Roku is one, and you can also watch it on Chromecast if that’s your preferred media streamer. For iOS users, the service is available on all Apple devices, including iPad, iPhone, Mac, and via browsers on your device. Apple TV+ is available on PS4, PS5, and Xbox consoles for gamers.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Apple TV+ on Fire Stick?
Fire Stick has a lot to offer, especially the varied streaming services that offer limitless choices. But if you happen to be in another country and want to access your regular content (and don’t want your online activities to be monitored, then using a VPN is your best bet. A premium VPN ensures that you get to watch movies and TV shows safely and privately without compromising on speed. No more facing any geographical restrictions which negatively impact your streaming experience.
Apple TV+ original shows and films
- Ted Lasso
- Oprah’s Book Club
- The Morning Show
- Bad Sisters
- Black Bird
- Defending Jacob
- Losing Alice
- On the Rocks
What are other streaming services available on Fire Stick?
Apple TV+ is not the only streaming service available on Fire Stick. Luckily, there are plenty of more popular services, including:
- Amazon Prime
- Disney Plus
- HBO Max
- Discovery Plus
Frequently asked questions
Why won’t my Apple TV app work on my Fire Stick?
In order to update Fire Stick, navigate to Settings, select My Fire TV, and go to About. Select Check for Update and install all pending updates. Restart your device, and try again. To update the Apple TV app, go to your Home screen, select Your Apps & Games, select Apple TV, and go to More options. This should resolve the issue.
Is the Apple TV app compatible with an Android device like Fire Stick TV?
Yes, it is compatible and much cheaper too. The Apple TV app is also officially available on the Amazon App Store.
Is having an Apple TV app on an Android device illegal?
Not at all. It is 100% legal. The Apple TV app is available for official download from Amazon App Store without a hassle. Download it right away to stream Apple Originals.
How many users can watch Apple TV+ at the same time?
Apple TV+ allows six users to stream simultaneously, more than what you’ll get from on-demand streaming services. This makes it easier for multiple family members to stream their favorite content simultaneously.
What’s the difference between Apple TV and Apple TV+?
The simple difference is that Apple TV is a media player and Apple TV+ is a streaming service. With the Apple TV app, you can watch the entire Apple TV+ selection of movies and series in one place.
Why do I need a VPN on my Fire Stick?
For secure streaming, everyone should consider using a VPN to keep their private data out of the reach of ISPs. Moreover, VPNs give you access to region-locked content.t Please note that many video streaming services are actively working to prevent this from happening.