A VPN or Virtual Private Network VPN allows you to establish a secure connection to another network over the internet, unblock geo-blocked websites, and keep your browsing activity private.
Surfshark VPN was launched in 2018 and has earned the trust of its users. It is a high-quality premium VPN service provider with a vast server network, feature-rich applications, and solid unblocking capabilities.
Surfshark works with practically anything including FireStick and offers some of the fastest download speeds. It is a flexible, affordable, and highly secure VPN to use.
Here are some of the best features of Surfshark VPN for FireStick.
- With Surfshark you can access Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and many other streaming services and platforms that are not available in your region on your FireStick.
- With prices as low as $3 per month, Surfshark is more affordable than most VPNs with the same offerings.
- To lessen the possibility of outsiders monitoring your online activity, each server in the Surfshark network has its own private DNS.
- It has 3,200+ servers on the network spread across 160+ cities in 99 different countries.
- Surfshark strictly adheres to the no-logs rule and doesn’t keep any user data on file.
- One of the fastest and most reliable servers to access geo-restricted content.
- 24/7 assistance.
Surfshark VPN Pricing
Surfshark VPNs pricings are as follows:
- $12.95 for a month
- $3.99 per month for a year.
- $2.21 per month for 24 months + three additional months
Compared to other VPNs, Surfshark’s monthly pricing of $12.95 is a little high, but if you subscribe to a longer contract, the price lessens greatly. That’s why it’s a value-for-money VPN with one of the best features for FireStick.
Surfshark subscriptions can be purchased through:
- Debit/Credit cards
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay
If you’re still unsure, you can try Surfshark risk-free for seven days without using a credit card.
Surfshark VPN Apps and Supported Devices
Surfshark VPN supports the following devices:
- Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Linux apps,
- Chrome, Firefox, and Edge extensions
- Smart TVs ( Apple TV and Fire TV etc.)
- Games consoles and more.
You can install and use Surfshark simultaneously on as many devices as you like, regardless of what you use.
How to Download Surfshark VPN on FireStick
For all Fire TV devices, including the Amazon Firestick 4K Max, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TVs, Fire TV Cube, and older generations, Surfshark offers a simple application.
Follow these simple steps to download Surfshark on FireStick:
- Subscribe to Surfshark
- On your FireStick, locate the search icon, then type “Surfshark.”
- Click the Get or Download button and wait for the download and install process to complete.
- Launch the app and connect to any server you want.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on FireStick
Following are the steps to Install Surfshark VPN on your device:
- Turn on the FireStick and go to the main page.
- Go to the search window and type “Surfshark.”
- In the search results, the Surfshark app will be listed under the “Apps and Games” section.
- Select the app and then tap the “Get” button to install Surfshark VPN on your FireStick.
How to Use Surfshark VPN on FireStick
To use Surfshark VPN on FirseStick, Follow these steps:
- Create a Surfshark account.
- In the search box on your FireStick, Type Surfshark
- Enter “Surfshark” and select the first result.
- Click Open once the Surfshark app has been installed.
- Enter your Login details.
- Click on the fastest server available
- Enjoy streaming while being anonymous.
Always Use a VPN with FireStick
The way we spend our time has changed due to the internet.
We are continuously linked to the web through various devices, such as smartphones, TVs, smart wearables, and much more. But there are a lot of risks that come along.
Without a VPN, your online activities on FireStick can be tracked, and your data can be stolen for negative purposes. One of the greatest methods to safeguard your internet surfing privacy is by using a trustworthy VPN like Surfshark. It is a reliable VPN service that allows you to stream your favorite content with full privacy.
Also, a VPN may be needed if you travel abroad to unblock and securely access your typical home streaming service. In that case, Surfshark is the best option as it enables you to access the content that is geo-restricted easily with the help of its 3,200+ servers on the network spread across 160+ cities in 99 different countries.