VPNs guard against monitoring, disruption, and restriction of private web traffic. ExpressVPN is one of the best streaming VPNs available. It is a great privacy and security solution that disguises users’ IP addresses and encrypts users’ web traffic.
The solid security and user-friendly interface are some of the main strengths of this VPN provider.
ExpressVPN is a top pick for VPN users, those worried about their online security and privacy, and those who primarily use their VPN to access streaming services.
When using ExpressVPN, your data travels through a tunnel of high encryption, the same protection standard that is used to secure classified information by sensitive agencies and experts.
ExpressVPN comes with a wide range of features, such as:
- Automatic selection of the fastest available server location.
- No monitoring of your activity thanks to the “no-logs” policy.
- Enabling you to access geo-restricted content.
- Unrestricted speed and bandwidth.
- Best-in-class encryption.
- Safe and authentic servers.
Choosing a value-for-money VPN might be challenging because VPN services are becoming more and more costly. However, ExpressVPN will not disappoint you with its pricing.
ExpressVPN provides three different subscription packages. For a 12-month plan, a subscription costs $8.32 a month; a six-month program costs $9.99, and a one-month plan costs $12.95.
You can experience the service risk-free with each subscription’s 30-day money-back guarantee.
ExpressVPN Apps and Supported Devices
ExpressVPN has dedicated apps for the following devices:
- Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chromebook computers.
- Android, iOS, Kindle Fire, and Nook HD mobile devices.
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, and Android TV systems.
- Supported Wi-Fi router models.
How to Install ExpressVPN on FireStick
To download ExpressVPN on FireStick, follow these steps:
- Open the FireStick homepage.
- Enter “ExpressVPN” in the FireStick’s home screen search bar.
- The app will come up as the top recommendation, click it.
- Now you will see a “Get” or “Download“; just click it.
- Now ExpressVPN will start downloading.
- Click Open when done.
How to Use ExpressVPN on FireStick
ExpressVPN supports Fire TV: All versions. Fire TV Stick: second generation and above. You can follow the steps mentioned below to run the ExpressVPN app on your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick:
- First of all, download ExpressVPN on FireStick.
- Launch the ExpressVPN app you just installed by going to “All My Apps.”
- The app will request permission to configure FireStick once you’ve signed in. When FireStick asks for a connection request, tap OK and then press OK once more.
- Now, the VPN app’s home screen will show up.
- Click the red circle button on your FireStick or Fire TV to connect to the VPN.
Always Use a VPN with FireStick
Before you stream anything on your FireStick, use a trustworthy Virtual Private Network or VPN. It is a valid reason because it’s important to utilize a high-quality VPN service to keep all streaming activities on your FireStick private and encrypted.
Online privacy is the key reason for using a VPN with FireStick. Your browsing and other online actions are subject to tracking by internet service providers, marketing companies, governmental organizations, and hackers.
FireStick must be connected to the internet for use, which makes it easy for someone to interfere with your privacy. In that case, VPN can be beneficial for your privacy.
Your VPN can circumvent your ISP’s local server by linking your device to a remote server. Your network may operate at maximum speed again after clearing off congestion and throttling. All that being said, ExpressVPN is the ideal choice for FireStick.