Tour de France is a French national multi-day bicycle stage race. It is an annual bicycle race for men which is held in France at the beginning and continues to pass through nearby countries. The Bicycle race consists of 21 stages.
Each stage of the Tour de France is daylong over the course of 23 days or about three and a half weeks. Also, it is one of the oldest and prestigious. The first race of the Tour de France was organized in 1903 and since then it’s been a grand event.
The good news is that you can catch this race on your FireStick. However to ensure complete safety it is recommended to use a VPN.
Tour de France Stages:
Tour de France lasts for about three and a half weeks in the month of July; the schedule varies from year to year. The Format of the race always remains the same, completing multi-level stages.
Some of these stages include Time Trials, Mountain Climbs, and flat stages across different regions of France.
The schedule for Tour de France consists of 21 stages:
- Stage 1 is held in a major city and consists of a short individual time trial or a flat stage.
- Stage 2– 3 consists of rolling and flat stages across different regions of France.
- Stage 4- 6 consists of Mountain climbs and medium to high Mountain climbs; there can be multiple climbs in a single day.
- Stage 7-8: rolling and flat stages through various regions of France.
- Stage 9-12: High Mountain climbs, mostly climbs in the Pyrenees and Alps.
- Rest day: Rest day is set for riders to help them recover and is usually held between stages 10 and 11.
- Stage 14-15 consists of Medium Mountain climbs. Challenging and steep climbs in Vosges mountains or the Massif Central.
- Stage 16 consists of an individual time trial usually held on a hilly course.
- Stage 17-18 consists of high mountain stages.
- Stage 19-20: rolling and flat stages.
- Stage 21: Flat stage, which finishes on the Champs- Élysées in Paris. The winner of the Tour is crowned.
Ways to Watch the Tour de France on FireStick?
You can watch the Tour de France on FireStick.
There are three ways to watch it on FireStick.
- By Using Silk Browser:
You can watch the Tour de France on Fire Stick by using the Silk Browser. Silk Browser is an internet browser on FireStick, and you can browse different sites on it.
One of the best ways to watch the Tour de France on FireStick is through the silk browser. Following are the steps you are required to perform to watch the tour de France on Silk Browser, Fire Stick.
- Firstly, open FireStick Home.
- Open the Find menu.
- Select the search option.
- Search the internet browser on the find menu.
- Click on the internet icon on the screen.
- Download the internet web browser app.
- Open the installed web browser.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter the URL “ustvgo.tv” and Go.
- Scroll and select NBC sports.
- Click play and watch the Tour de France live.
- By Using Rapid Streamz:
You can watch the Tour De France on FireStick by using Rapid Streamz. Rapid Streamz is an IPTV service that streams almost all local channels. It also directly streams sports channels.
- YouTube TV:
You can also watch the Tour de France on FireStick by using YouTube tv. YouTube TV is a premium streaming platform. You can watch different content on YouTube tV. YouTube TV is a premium and subscription-based channel.
How to Watch Tour de France Android TV?
Steps to watch the Tour de France on Android TV are like that of FireStick. Users can watch the event on the applications mentioned below. The best way to watch the event is on YouTube TV.
- Open the play store on your Android TV.
- Search for the YouTube TV application.
- Download the YouTube TV application.
- Sign up and log in.
- Now you can play and watch the event live on YouTube TV on Android TV.
Do I need a VPN to Watch the Tour de France?
Online surfing is a risky task. Hackers can get you from anywhere. There are information stealers and government spies. In such a scenario it is important to stay safe and for that you need to make use of a VPN.
The best VPN on the market is ExpressVPN. You can download it by following the steps:
How to Install ExpressVPN on FireStick?
- Get ExpressVPN for FireStick.
- Download & Install the app on your device.
- Launch the app and connect to the US server.
- And enjoy streaming Tour de France.
Frequently Asked Questions
Other sports to watch on FireStick
Other sports you can watch on FireStick are Soccer, Football, NFL, NBA, and more. You can watch almost all sports on FireStick. You just need to surf for the right browser and search the tv shows showing the sport you desire to watch.
What channels can I watch, Tour de France on?
There are many different channels that broadcast the Tour de France event, but the best streaming of the event is mentioned above. You can watch the event on FireStick easily by following the steps mentioned above.
If you are a sports fan then this bicycle event will make you happy. Fortunately you can watch it on your device from the comfort of your home. Just make sure you follow our guide and subscribe to ExpressVPN before you use it.