What is Venom Kodi?
Venom is a popular Kodi add-on with which you can stream on-demand entertainment content from the comfort of your home without any hassle. It lists a lot of video stuff, including movies and TV shows, using OpenScrapers.
Venom Kodi also provides content from various popular website such as IMDB, Trakt, etc. It is one of the fastest addons available. It regularly updates content for its users to stream continuously. These regular updates and highest quality streams has made it one of the most popular addons. Users can access it on multiple devices, including Windows, Android, Linux, Android, iOS, FireStick, etc.
The use of VPN is a must before you install this add on, on FireStick.
Always Use a VPN with Venom Kodi
When you connect to a VPN, your online identity gets hidden, allowing you to evade the limitations as well as the threats that lurk in cyberspace. With a VPN, you will also remain safe from all legal limitations and troubles. Get ExpressVPN for a secure streaming experience when using third-party apps on FireStick.
Features of Venom Kodi
Venom Kodi is a popular add-on through which you can stream your favorite movies. Some of the best features of Venom are listed below:
- It has a simple user interface and is easy to use with which users can easily find their favorite content.
- With the playback feature, users can watch their favorite content from where they left off.
- Users can download their favorite movies and TV series to watch them later
- It allows users to watch videos from multiple websites with subtitles
- Content is available to watch in high quality from 720p to 1080p and sometimes 4k
- Its auto-play function enables you to stream media from reliable links.
- It offers a vast collection of video content.
- It provides amazing features like context menu items, integrated subtitles, Play Next, and Still Watching dialogues.
- It allows users to experience buffer-free streams.
- Content is available in multiple genres such as Action, Adventure, Comedy, etc.
How to Install Venom Kodi Add-on on FireStick?
Venom Kodi Add-on Repository:
Use this URL to download Venom Kodi add-on from the repository: https://123venom.github.io/
To install Venom Add-on on your FireStick, first download the Kodi media player on your FireStick and enable unknown sources, now follow the below listed step-by-step instructions:
- Open Kodi media player on your FireStick.
- Go to settings.
- On the bottom of your screen, click system.
- Scroll down and click on Addons.
- Enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Click “Yes” if the warning appears.
- Now go to the File Manager and click the “Add Source” option.
- Select None and Type the URL of Venom Kodi (https://123venom.github.io/).
- Click OK.
- Now enter the source name of the URL and click OK.
- Go back to the settings.
- Select Add-ons, click the “Install from zip file” option.
- Select the source name you provided earlier.
- Now select the zip file on the next screen.
- Wait until the Venom repo is installed.
- Once installed, “Venom Repo add-on installed” message will appear.
- Select “Install from repository” option.
- Open your installed Venom repo.
- Scroll and tap on “Video Add-ons”.
- Select Venom on the next screen.
- Tap install on the bottom of your screen.
- If a list of additional add-ons appears, Click Ok.
- If you see a prompt from the YouTube addon, Click No.
- Finally a message will appear and Venom will be installed on your device.
How to use Venom Kodi on FireStick?
Follow these instructions to use Venom on your FireStick:
- Find and open the Kodi app on your FireStick.
- Tap on setting icon and choose the Video Add-ons.
- Scroll down and tap Add-on option.
- Now select the Venom add-on.
- Choose content of your choice and enjoy streaming.
How to Install Venom Kodi on Android TV?
Venom is an add-on for Kodi that allows users to stream movies and TV shows. Here are the steps to install Venom on Android TV.
- First, go to “Settings,” then “Security,” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Next, you need to download the Kodi APK file from the official website (https://kodi.tv/download).
- Once the APK file has finished downloading, locate it in your file manager and install it.
- After installing, launch the app and click on the “Settings” gear icon.
- Click on “File Manager” and then select “Add Source.”
- In the “Add file source” dialog box, click on the “None” option and enter the following URL: (http://123venom.github.io/).
- Give the source a name, such as “Venom Repo,” and click “OK.”
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and select “Add-ons” from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the “Package Installer” icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select “Install from Zip File” and then select the “Venom Repo” source.
- Click on the “repository.venom-x.x.x.zip” file to install the Venom repository.
- Once the repository has finished installing, click on “Install from Repository” and select the “Venom Repository” from the list.
- Now, select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Venom” to install the add-on.
- Wait for the add-on to finish installing, and then you can use Venom to stream movies and TV shows on your Android device.
Why do you need a VPN to install Venom Kodi on FireStick?
There are many reasons to why you need a VPN to install Venom on your FireStick such as :
- It might contain copyright content and you can face legal consequences.
- Your data can be leaked
- It is used online and your online activities can be monitored or tracked by hackers
- With its Geo Blocking you might not be able to access all the content from your location
- Your ISPs can also keep track of your activities
Therefore you should always use a dependable VPN such as ExpressVPN that protects your privacy and gets around Geo-restrictions.
How to Install ExpressVPN on FireStick?
- Get ExpressVPN for FireStick.
- Download & Install the app on your device.
- Launch the app and connect to the US server.
- Launch Venom Kodi & start streaming.
Best Alternatives for Venom
Venom is on of the best Kodi Add-on however if you are not satisfied with it you can try the following alternatives:
- Magic Dragon
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Venom legal?
Yes, Venom Kodi is legal but it is a third party application and it might have copyrighted content from illegal websites that could lead you to legal consequences therefore it is recommended to use it with a reliable VPN such as ExpressVPN.
Why is Venom Kodi not working?
If Venom is not working properly on your device, check:
- If you have stable internet connection
- You have the latest version of Venom
If it still does not work try reinstalling it.
How to add Venom to FireStick?
Venom can be added using the Kodi app on your FireStick.
Venom is a very popular Kodi Add-on that provides users with a vast library of entertainment content.
If you love to watch movies and stuff, you should try using it. But do not forget to add the VPN to ensure complete safety.