What exactly does a VPN do? We bet this is something you have thought about quite many times before.
A VPN shields your personal browsing information and makes your online presence invisible.
Among so many amazing VPNs out there, we are here with an amazing VPN with a special feature set for FireStick!
A brief look at what TorGuard VPN offers:
- No logs policy no matter how long you surf the web
- WireGuardard tunneling protocol
- IPv6-level browsing leak prevention
- Free trial version available for the new users joining the TorGuard family
TorGuard VPN Pricing
TorGuard is known for its super affordable prices, along with quite an elaborate free trial. Here is a list of the updated TorGuard subscription charges:
Considering that TorGuard is on its way to taking over the global VPN markets, the company offers a wide range of payment modes through which you can access subscription packs offered by TorGuard. These payment modes include:
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay
- Debit/Credit Cards
TorGuard VPN Apps and Supported Devices
Here’s a list of platforms and devices that TorGuard VPN supports:
- iOS and Android devices
- Windows, Mac, Linux
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Smart DNS
- Gaming consoles
- Browser Extensions
- Web routers
How to Use TorGuard VPN on FireStick
In recent years, the number of FireStick users throughout the globe has increased dramatically, especially, in the US and the UK. Furthermore, with new FireTV devices being released by Amazon each year, the number of users is growing fast. It is expected that FireStick may soon become the most famous streaming stick globally.
The Amazon FireStick has practically taken over the traditional cable TV network. Just plug the FireStick into your TV and enjoy streaming your favorite shows and movies.
But why do you need a VPN like TorGuard on FireStick? Cyber security has become a real issue, and you won’t want any cyber intruder to access your FireStick or connected accounts through this channel.
Here’s how you can use TorGuard VPN on FireStick:
- Install TorGuard on FireStick
- Open TorGuard
- Insert your login credentials
- Enjoy a secure streaming service
How to Download TorGuard VPN on FireStick
- Open the FireStick main menu
- Search ‘TorGuard VPN’ on the main search bar
- Click on the ‘Download’ option, and the download will initiate shortly
- Make sure that the VPN is downloaded and is now visible in the recently added apps folder
How to Install TorGuard VPN on FireStick
Installing TorGuard VPN on your FireStick is super easy. Just follow these steps, and you will be able to install TorGuard VPN in one go:
- Open the FireStick main apps menu
- Scroll down to find the ‘TorGuard’ icon
- If it’s already downloaded, you must open the app and follow the instructions ahead.
- If not downloaded, click on the ‘Get’ or ‘Download’ option and wait for it to show the completion pop-up.
- Once done, open the TorGuard app and follow the instructions
- Insert your login credentials
- Connect your FireStick to the TorGuard network
- Enjoy a seamless and protected streaming service
Always Use a VPN with FireStick
You might be thinking, why should you even use a VPN with FireStick in the first place? No doubt, the internet has facilitated us in uncountable ways.
But there is one particular sector that has raised during all of this progress as well. We are talking about the cyber malware and hacking sector.
Every day, millions of cases are reported throughout the globe involving some kind of cyber fraud. To keep your FireStick account and the connected resources intact, it has become inevitable to access the services of a high-end VPN like TorGuard.