Gaming services are now getting advanced day by day. Every year, the gaming community expects a new challenge, a new game, or an application that can offer them the thrill they long for. Stadia is a gaming platform that is made for such individuals. Google created it with a renewed vision; to let players enjoy their favorite games anywhere in the world.
The good news is, now you can also play Stadia on Firestick. For now, the cloud-based gaming service is not available on the Amazon App Store. However, you can still play Stadia games on Firestick in different ways. Also, to run Stadia on Fire TV, it is also crucial to get your hands on a controller to have smooth control over gameplay.
Install Stadia on Firestick
Stadia on Fire Stick
There are many gaming services that one can use on their Firestick. Stadia is the best option in the lot as it allows users to access their games wherever they want. A greater advantage of choosing Stadia over other gaming platforms is the fact that you do not have to download any games. Instead, all of them are readily available to play with one click. You only have to get a subscription to play Stadia on Firestick for free.
Stadia is not available on the Amazon App store, so one has to download it using a third-party app. Here are some of the smartest options you can try:
Download & install Stadia on Firestick via the Downloader app
Downloader is a third-party application that helps users install and store files in their systems. You can download Stadia on Firestick for free by using this easy-to-use application. Here are the guidelines:
- Go to Amazon App Store and install Downloader
- Click on Settings on the Home Screen of your Firestick
- Tap on My Fire TV
- Click on Developer options
- Select Install Unknown apps
- You will find Downloader in the list of Install Unknown apps. Turn it on.
- Click on Launch. Once the Downloader is launched, tap the Home button on the left side of the screen
- Hover over the URL box and type: https://bit.ly/3AdAJcf
- To install the APK file of Stadia, tap on Go
- Once the downloading process of the APK file is complete, click on Install
- Click on Launch to launch Stadia.
- Sign in to your Stadia account and pick the game you want to play.
Download & install Stadia for Firestick via ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is an alternative third-party app that can also help users in downloading Stadia on Firestick. Here is how you can use it to play games on Stadia on your Fire TV devices:
- First, download ES File Explorer on Firestick from the Amazon App store
- Then, launch the ES File Explorer on your device
- On the Home screen, go to Tools and then select Download Manager
- On the left corner, find the Plus icon and click on it
- Enter the URL: https://bit.ly/3AdAJcf
- An option for Download Now will display on the screen, tap it.
- Once the download is finished, click on the Install button.
- Launch Stadia and sign in with your account’s credentials.
- Now, select whichever game you wish and play on your Firestick.
Alternative Way To Watch Stadia on Firestick
Another way to watch Stadia on Firestick is through an Android phone or tablet. If you own one, you can enjoy all your games on a bigger screen in the comfort of your home. Users can leverage the option of screencast on their Android devices to watch their favorite content on their TV via Firestick.
Here is an easy step-by-step guide on how to enable the method of screencasting on your Android devices:
- Press the Home button on Firestick
- Then, select Mirroring
- Turn on the WiFi on your Android device and pair it with your smart TV
- Navigate your way to Settings on Firestick
- Click on the Cast menu
- Select your Firestick and give consent to enable Screen Mirroring of your Android
- Launch the Stadia app
- The screen will now reflect your Android device screen
A subscription to Stadia is a gateway for people who are looking for reliable gaming services, where they can get access to free games. Playing Stadia on Firestick just gives a boost to a great gaming experience with a bigger screen and stimulating visuals. If that is what you are looking for, download Stadia right now and play your favorite games from anywhere in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
What devices support Google Stadia?
All Android devices support the installation and usage of Google Stadia.
Is Stadia 4K?
Yes. The Stadia app can stream games that go up to 4K resolution, but only if you are a subscriber. However, if you haven’t bought the subscription, you can access games that are of 1080p to 60 FPS quality.
Can you play Stadia without a subscription?
Yes. You can get access to Stadia games without a subscription as well. However, the game quality wouldn’t be as high as 4K resolution.
Does Stadia work on Firestick?
Yes. You can download Stadia on your Firestick through Downloader or ES File Explorer.
Can you play Stadia on Firestick?
Yes. After you pair up your Firestick with a wireless controller, you can easily play Stadia on Firestick.