Shudder is a hub for horror, thriller, and sci-fi fans. Content is broken down into categories with specially curated lists from movie directors, actors, and fans. So if you’re a fan of thriller and horror flicks, this article is perfect for you!
How to install Shudder on Firestick
Follow the steps below to install Shudder on your Firestick. The following steps will also work for any Fire TV device.
- Launch your Firestick: Go to your Firestick home screen and navigate to the search icon.
- Type Shudder in the search box and select the first option that comes up.
- Select the Shudder TV app under Apps & Subscriptions.
- Click on the Get (Free to download) option.
- Wait for the app to install. Once the app is installed, select Open to launch the app instantly.
- To set it up, long-press the home button on your remote and choose Apps.
- Hover over the Shudder TV app and click Move. Move the app up or place it wherever you wish to within your Apps & Channels section.
- Now open the Shudder TV app. An intro message will be displayed, skip that and select login and enter your account information if you already have a Shudder account.
- If you don’t own a Shudder account yet, click on Start Your Free Trial to begin a 7-day free trial.
- Stream your favorite horror or thriller movies and TV shows on Shudder!
Shudder TV Information and Pricing
Shudder offers an extensive library of the best thriller and horror click. Horror movies or every genre is available on the platform. Movies like Train to Busan, Revenge, Halloween, The Return of the Living Dead, The Changeling, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Deep Red, The Wailing, The House of the Devil, and many more are available for horror movie fans.
Shudder exclusives include The Cleansing Hour, The Room, Host, Lake of Death, The Witch Window, Summer of 84, Monstrum, The Shed, La Llorona, Verotika, and others. There are over 100 Shudder original movies and TV shows of every genre.
Shudder is only available in the United States, the UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Since Shudder is region-locked, its content won’t be available to people outside these countries. But don’t worry, you can still stream Shudder content with the help of a VPN!
The monthly plan for Shudder in the United States costs $5.99 per month. However, you can sign up for the annual plan and save money with only $56.99 per year. The service costs $4.99 per month since the subscription cost differs regionally.
Features of Shudder on Firestick
Here are a few features of the Shudder TV app for Firestick users:
- You can stream the linear 24/7 Shudder TV channel through the app.
- Shudder offers users a curated list of movies and TV shows by directors, filmmakers, actors, and fans.
- Shudder content is available in 1080p Full HD quality on Firestick.
- Subscribing to the service will let you access Shudder without ads. The service can be canceled at any time without any further charges.
- Shudder subscribers can access all Shudder content on AMC Plus, Sundance Now, IFC Films Unlimited, BBC America, and more for $8.99 a month.
How to Sign Up for Shudder
If you don’t have a Shudder account yet, follow the steps below to subscribe to the service:
- Launch your Firestick or PC and go to Shudder’s official website.
- Click on the Try 7 Days Free button.
- Enter your email address and password in their respective boxes and select Create Your Free Account.
- Select the Membership renewal period and type your payment information.
- Once you enter all your information, click on Start Your Free Trial.
- Wait for an email confirming the verification of your payment details. Once you get the email, your Shudder account will be activated with the start of a 7-day free trial.
- If you change your mind about the subscription, you can cancel the subscription before the free trial expires to avoid getting charged.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Shudder available on Firestick?
Yes, you can install the official app of Shudder from the Amazon App Store.
Is Shudder available for free on Firestick?
Unfortunately, Shudder isn’t available for free. It is a paid subscription service. However, you can have a 7-day free trial before you get charged for the subscription.
How much does Shudder cost in the United States?
Shudder costs $5.99 per month in the United States, and the annual subscription for Shudder costs $56.99 a year.
Can I stream Shudder outside of the United States?
Yes, you can stream Shudder in other countries than the United States, including the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. Unfortunately, Shudder isn’t available outside these countries. So if you don’t fall in one of these locations, you won’t be able to stream Shudder.
How do I stream Shudder from a geo-blocked location?
You can stream Shudder content from a geo-blocked location through a VPN. Download a VPN and connect your server to an American or Canadian server. Once connected, you will be able to access Shudder from anywhere.