In life, many come across instances where they feel stuck while performing technical stuff. One example could be when you have to Delete Photos or Remove Amazon Photos from FireStick. Making space in the storage, getting rid of some useless images, or trying to eliminate the lagging in the system might be a few reasons why you want to delete photos from your Amazon account.
That being said, have you been recently struggling with something similar? If yes, you have finally landed at the right place. In this blog, you will learn how to remove amazon photos from FireStick and much more. Continue reading to educate yourself with easy tips and tricks that will make your experience with your FireStick more enjoyable than before:
How to Remove Photos From Amazon Photos on FireStick?
The process of deleting photos from Amazon photos on FireStick is not a complex process, but an extremely simple one. Here is a step-by-step guideline that you can follow easily:
- Firstly, select the photos you want to get rid of from your computer.
- Click on Permanently Delete, a button that you will find on the top of the screen from the drop-down menu.
- Before you take the final step, keep in mind that once you permanently delete files from your Amazon photos or Drive, they can not be retrieved back.
- Once you are sure that you want to delete the photos from your Amazon account, simply tap on the Delete button.
How to Disable Prime Photos From Your Fire TV?
This is big news for people who are always whining and crying about their Amazon storage being full all the time. Recently, the Prime Photos app has updated its options, allowing users to disable the app on their devices. Disabling the app will now give the user the freedom to not store pictures and videos from the Amazon Drive into their Fire TV’s internal storage. That way, you can reclaim the storage space if you do not use the Photos app, making room for other important files that you need on your device.
Here is how you can disable Prime Photos from your Fire TV:
- Go to Settings.
- There, find the Applications option.
- Look for Prime Photos.
- When you find it, click on Disable Prime Photos.
- The app will ask for confirmation, so once again, tap on Disable.
After the app is disabled, you can still find it on the Fire TV’s interface. However, when you click on Prime Photos, a message will pop up on the screen saying that the app is disabled. In case you’d like to enable the app, you can go to Settings and find “Enable.”
It is crucial to keep in mind that once you disable the app, all the photos and videos stored internally on your device will be automatically deleted, which also includes those that were already downloaded from the Drive.
How to Delete Photos from FireStick Screensaver?
Many people are unaware of the fact that one can also delete photos from the FireStick screensaver. Here is the easiest method that you can go for if you are looking for a way to omit pictures from your Fire TV screensaver:
- First of all, open a new tab and log in to your Amazon Photos.
- If you want to delete something from your device, tap on the Trash icon.
- Select all the photos and videos that you want to delete permanently, and drag them toward the Trash icon directly.
How to Delete Multiple Photos from Amazon Photos?
Now, Amazon users can also delete multiple photos altogether. If you are trying to find out how, here is a simple method:
- In a new tab, open Amazon Photos.
- Press and hold the item that you want to delete until a check box displays on the right corner.
- If you want to delete more than one picture, touch once all the items. If you touch an image or video the second time, the item will be de-selected.
- Then, move the items to the Trash can to delete them by tapping on the three dots symbol.
How to Remove Amazon Photo app From FireStick?
When one is looking to free up some space in their Amazon storage or their FireStick, getting rid of pre-installed apps can be a very good idea. Likewise, if you want to remove amazon photos from FireStick, there are many ways you can achieve that. Here is the easiest way:
- Firstly, connect your FireStick to your device and turn it on.
- When your Home Screen appears, go to your Settings by tapping the gear icon which you would find on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on Applications.
- Then, tap on Manage Installed Applications.
- As you scroll down, you will find the Amazon Photo app.
- When you open the app, click on Uninstall.
- A confirmation message will pop up on the screen. If you are sure that you want to delete the app, tap on Uninstall once again.
- Then, just wait for a few seconds and the app will be deleted from your system.
If you notice that your FireStick is having performance issues because of insufficient storage, it would be a good idea to delete one or more pre-installed apps from the system.
Using Amazon Photos on any device, especially on a Fire TV is a simple task. Hopefully, this article has covered all your queries, and now you’d be able to delete pictures and videos from Amazon Photos without struggling much.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I put Amazon photos on FireStick?
It is very simple. All you have to do is get the Amazon Photos app from the App Store or the Play Store. Then you can go to Add Photos where you can either choose Auto-Save or Manually upload.
How do I use the Amazon photo screensaver on FireStick?
Once you install Amazon Photos, tap on Echo Show & Fire TV to personalize your screensaver. Then, for further personalization, you can click on the Fire Tv option. Lastly, you will have to click on Enable Daily Memories if you want to select any of your existing items for your screensaver.
Can I access Amazon Photos on my TV?
Yes. If you have signed into your Amazon Photos app through your TV, you can just say, “Alexa, show my photos” to have a look at them.