A Virtual Private Network (VPN) conceals your online identity and IP address through data encryption. Your information is safeguarded by using a VPN and routed through secure networks and encrypted servers.
PureVPN is one of the leading VPNs since 2007. It has over 2000 encrypted VPN servers placed in 78+ countries across 96+ locations. It has over 300,000 anonymous IP addresses and offers high-speed connectivity.
It is one of the fastest and most reliable VPNs available. It ensures that your internet traffic routes through its secure servers, providing a strong security solution for all your online activities.
Using PureVPN is the safest method to protect your online information and mask your IP address online.
PureVPN has multiple functions and features, some of which are mentioned below:
- No Log Policy means that it does not “log” or collect any information transmitted over the network.
- Internet Kill Switch guarantees that your device won’t return to its normal Internet connection if the VPN connection is suddenly interrupted.
- Split Tunneling allows you to direct some of your apps through an encrypted VPN while leaving other applications’ internet traffic unrestricted.
- Leak Prevention prevents your data from being leaked.
- Strong data encryption
- Ten simultaneous connections
- 2000+ servers
- 24/7 customer support
PureVPN pricings are as follows:
- $11 for a month
- $3.24 per month for a year.
- $2 per month for 24 months + 3 months free
PureVPN is also providing a 7-day trial for $0.99. Users can use this to try the VPN for a week easily.
PureVPN Apps and Supported Devices
PureVPN is available mostly on all major devices, such as:
- Windows, Linux
- Android TV
- Amazon FireStick
- Microsoft Surface
- Boxee box
- Now TV Box
- Raspberry Pi
You can buy PureVPN subscriptions can be purchased through:
- Debit/Credit cards
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay
How to Download and Install PureVPN on FireStick
Amazon Fire TV Stick is a device that can turn any TV with an HDMI input into a smart TV. After setting up the device, you can stream almost anything.
To download PureVPN on FireStick, follow these steps:
- Open FireStick homepage
- On the top left corner, Click the search bar
- Type PureVPN and press enter
- The PureVPN application will show up; click on it.
- Click “Download” to download the app on FireStick
- Click Open once downloaded.
How to Use PureVPN on FireStick
A portable streaming device called the Amazon Fire TV Stick plugs directly into the HDMI port on your TV to transform it into a powerful smart TV with plenty of apps for a wide range of streaming services, such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu.
To use PureVPN on FireStick, follow these simple steps:
- Subscribe to PureVPN
- Download the PureVPN app on your FireStick
- Launch the PureVPN app
- Enter your login information
- Connect to any server and wait for the app to establish a secure connection.
- Start safely streaming once you’re connected.
Always Use a VPN with FireStick
Online privacy is the major factor in using a VPN for Firestick. Your browsing and other online activities can be subjected to surveillance as it works with the internet.
A VPN is the best way to take control of your privacy and secure yourself. Using a VPN helps stop unauthorized parties from tracking your online activity. A VPN is important in protecting your online security
Users can safeguard their online privacy and stop their internet service provider (ISP) from monitoring their surfing activities by employing a trustworthy VPN such as PureVPN.