Perfect Player APK is an IPTV media player application that enables users to stream their favorite channels using their IPTV subscriptions. The app is compatible with all IPTV providers and offers features such as multiple playlist support, and the ability to stream videos from USB or SD card.
In this article, we have provided step-by-step instructions on how to install and use Perfect Player on FireStick and Android TV.
However, make sure to use a VPN service before installation.
Always Use a VPN with Perfect Player APK
When you connect to a VPN, your online identity gets hidden, allowing you to evade the limitations as well as the threats that lurk in cyberspace. With a VPN, you will also remain safe from all legal limitations and troubles. Get ExpressVPN for a secure streaming experience when using third-party apps on FireStick.
What is Perfect Player?
Perfect Player is an IPTV media player application that allows users to stream their favorite channels using their IPTV subscriptions. It is not an IPTV provider and does not offer its own content.
To use Perfect Player, users must already have an IPTV subscription from a provider that supports Playlist or EPG. Perfect Player works well with third-party IPTV providers such as Sapphire Secure and Apollo Group TV.
Users will need to enter the Playlist and EPG URLs, which are typically sent via email by their IPTV provider. It is important to enter the URLs correctly, as any mistakes will prevent the service from working.
Features of Perfect Player
Following are some key features of the player:
- Compatibility with all IPTV providers
- Multiple playlist support
- User-friendly interface with a simple design
- Lightweight and works well on any device including Amazon FireStick
- Smooth navigation
- Ability to stream videos from USB or SD card
- Favorites list for easy access to frequently watched channels
- Support for offline videos
- Support for UDP to HTTP servers.
How to Install Perfect Player APK on FireStick?
You’ll have to sideload the Perfect Player APK using the Downloader application. Here’s how you can do it:
- On your FireStick Home, go to Settings and select My Fire TV.
- Choose Developer options then click on Apps from unknown sources and click turn on.
- Now, head back to the Home screen and click Find then Search.
- Type and Search for the Downloader app, then select the first option under Apps & Games cat.
- Click on Download and wait for the app to finish installing.
- Once finished, open the downloader app and click Allow on the prompt window.
- Next, click on the URL Search bar and type this URL exactly bit.ly/perfect-playerapk, and click Go. The latest APK for Perfect Player will begin downloading.
- Click on Install when prompted to then, click Done.
- Lastly, you may delete the APK file since it’s no longer useful and only takes up space.
How to use Perfect Player on FireStick?
Using Perfect Player is fairly simple since it has a user-friendly interface. Here’s how you can set up the Player with your IPTV service on both FireStick and Android:
- Open the Perfect Player app and click the gear icon on the home screen to access Settings.
- Select “General” in the following window.
- Click “Playlist” on the next screen.
- Enter the playlist URL provided by your IPTV subscription in the URL or file path textbox. Make sure to type it correctly and select the M3U file format if available.
- If your IPTV subscription includes VOD content, don’t forget to check the VOD box.
- Use the same process to add EPG by selecting the EPG file format and entering the EPG URL provided by your IPTV subscription.
- Press the back button on your FireStick remote until you return to the Perfect Player screen.
- Wait a minute or two for the playlist and EPG to import from the source links you provided.
- Once imported, the channel line-up will be displayed on the left side of the screen. Use the navigation ring on the FireStick remote to browse and select channels.
- During playback, press the menu button on the remote to access playback options.
Why do I need to use a VPN with Perfect Player?
To ensure your privacy and avoid any possible legal repercussions while streaming from third-party IPTV service providers, it is advisable to use a VPN service such as ExpressVPN. By connecting to ExpressVPN’s DNS server, your online data will be encrypted and securely transmitted, appearing as secure traffic.
Without a VPN, when accessing copyrighted material via Perfect Player, your ISP can track your online activity, which may result in restricted or slowed-down internet access or even legal action in some countries/regions.
ExpressVPN allows you to mask your online activity from your ISP, change your IP address, and access content that may be restricted in your region. With the advanced security features offered by ExpressVPN, you can rest assured that your online activity is both secure and private.
How to Install Perfect Player on Android TV?
Perfect Player is compatible with Android devices and is readily available on the Google Play Store, eliminating the need for sideloading.
To install Perfect Player on Android TV Boxes, Smart TVs, and Mobiles, you need to follow a few simple steps.
- First, you should locate and launch the Google Play Store on your device.
- Next, you can search for Perfect Player IPTV and follow the onscreen instructions to install the app.
The user interface of Perfect Player is similar to FireStick and other Android devices. Therefore, the instructions provided for FireStick usage apply to these devices as well.
Alternatives of Perfect Player
Here are a few alternatives of Perfect Player for FireStick
Frequently Asked Questions
What devices can Perfect Player APK be installed on?
This app can be installed on any device that runs an Android OS. This includes the Amazon FireStick/Fire TV, Android SmartTVs and other streaming devices.
Is Perfect Player legal and safe to use?
Yes, Perfect Player is a safe app, it depends on what content you watch on it that determines its legality.
What is Perfect Player?
Perfect Player is a video player that allows you to stream a variety of content on your FireStick device. The app doesn’t have content of its own therefore, you need a subscription of an IPTV service to stream content on Perfect Player.