Lime Player is the best video app for playing music and videos.
It offers smooth playback, rapid start-up, and easy operation. The video player is designed as a small, portable program that supports HD and 4K video playback.
Since videos are displayed as thumbnails, users can easily find the video of their choice.
Additionally, uninterrupted TV shows and movies are available through the Lime Player too. A Lime Player is incredibly user-friendly and includes simple instructions for starting to use it.
However, the Lime Player is not available on the Amazon store. Therefore, you need a third-party platform to install it.
Nothing to worry about, as we can help you to get through the steps to install the Lime Player on FireStick.
Lime Player Features
Before you begin with Lime Player, you only have to look for the main features of Lime Player. Check them out below:
- The powerful video player has an easy interface for navigation.
- Able to play 4K and HD videos in extremely high definition.
- Uses the HW+ decoder to accelerate hardware at a high level.
- Video formats supported include AVI, MP3, WAV, AAC, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, and many more.
- Even when playing ultra HD videos, the playback is smooth.
- Besides, it supports a wide range of subtitle formats, including DVD, SubRip, TMPlayer, Teletext, WebVTT, and many more.
How to Install Lime Player on FireStick?
Since Lime Player is not listed in the Amazon Store, you must install it as a third-party player. You must enable applications from unknown sources before installing any third-party applications.
- Go to My Fire TV.
- Navigate to the Developer options.
- Enable the install unknown apps option.
- Turn it ON under the settings page on your FireStick.
You can install any program from untrusted sources on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. In order to sideload apps onto FireStick, we need a downloader app. You can launch a downloader app straight immediately if you have one.
Install Lime Player on FireStick via Downloader App
Once you have enabled the unknown app download, you can easily follow the steps below to download the Lime Player.
- Step 1: First, Navigate to the search option.
- Step 2: Search for the downloader.
- Step 3: Find the “downloader app” & open it.
- Step 4: Enter the URL: bit.ly/limeapk of the Lime Player APK.
- Step 5: Now scroll down to select the APK link.
- Step 6: Download will begin instantly. You might find the “Click here” link on the same page if it doesn’t.
- Step 7: Downloading of the Lime Player will begin.
- Step 8: It will automatically navigate to the installation page after being downloaded. Press Install.
- Step 9: Once the installation is complete, click the “Open” option to launch Lime Player on FireStick.
Install Lime Player on FireStick via ES File Explorer
This method will help you navigate through the steps of downloading the Lime Player on Firestick using ES File Explorer. Continue with the below steps:
- Launch your Firestick.
- Navigate to the Search icon and search for ES File Explorer App.
- Select the app and click to install the app on FireStick.
- Now, open it to run it on the FireStick.
- Now navigate the tools options and select download manager from the list.
- Enter the APK file URL for the Lime Player in a box.
- Download the app on FireStick by clicking on the download now.
- Once you get the file, install the app by clicking on install now.
- Click open to run the app on FireStick.
- Launch the Lime Player.
Subtitles Formats Available in Lime Player
If you also need a subtitle, know which subtitles are supported by the Lime Player. Following are the subtitles you can get for the Lime Player.
- SSA/ASS subtitle tracks
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass)
Now, you know the supported subtitles format, so look for only the ones in the list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hopefully, all is clear. However, if you have questions, read below:
Is Lime Player legal?
You may doubt the legality of the app since we are downloading it from a third-party application. However, you don’t have to worry about it as the lime player is 100% legal.
Is Lime Player safe?
Yes, the Lime Player is safe and secure to use on any device, including FireStick and Android. Besides, its user-friendly interface makes it easy to use.
Is Lime Player free?
Yes, the Lime Player is completely free of cost.
The Lime Player is free and safe. Still, we will recommend you to use VPN when exploring your favorite videos and movies through it. You are downloading it from a third party, which may expose your IP address to hackers.
If you want to install the Lime Player on an Android device, you just need to find it on Google Play and download it.
All in all, the steps of downloading Lime Player on FireStick and other devices are quite easy. Just follow the steps and enjoy as many videos and music as you wish.