VPNs or Virtual Private Networks prevent tracking and interference with private online traffic. It also lets you connect securely to another network over the internet. VPN is used to secure connections between your device and the internet.
In essence, a VPN ensures that your personal digital information becomes inaccessible to outsiders and spectators. It also establishes an encrypted tunnel to safeguard your online privacy, communications, and IP address.
IPvanish VPN is one of the best, fastest, and most trustworthy VPNs. It conceals your IP address and physical location by encrypting your internet traffic, making it impossible for anyone to determine who you are, where you are, or what you are doing online.
With the aid of IPVanish VPN, you can get past content limitations and censorship and unblock websites.
The key features of IPVanish VPN are as follows:
- No Log Policy: IPVanish ensures that VPN applications never record internet traffic. When the VPN is active, neither IPVanish nor anyone else can track your online activities.
- Kill Switch: IPVanish kill switch is intended to guard against unintentional disconnections, a possible privacy concern that could reveal confidential information.
- Split Tunneling: IPVanish lets you send some of the traffic from your devices over the secure VPN tunnel while the other traffic is through a secondary tunnel on an open network.
- Vast Server Network: IPVanish has about 2,000+ servers in 75+ VPN locations. With IPVanish, a speedy VPN connection is accessible from anywhere in the world.
- AES-256 Encryption: High-quality encryption that is even unreadable to hackers, advertisers, and broadband providers.
- 24/7 Assistance: If you ever need any assistance IPVanish VPN support team is available on Live call, Email, and phone 24/7.
IPVanish VPN Pricing
IPVanish VPN prices are as follows:
- $10.99 for a month
- $5.32 per month for three months
- $3.99 per month for one year
IPVanish provides a 30-day money-back guarantee with all of its plans.
IPVanish VPN Apps and Supported Devices
IPVanish is available on all major devices, including:
- Router Firmware
How to Use IPVanish VPN on FireStick
Fire TV Stick is one of Amazon’s most widely used streaming devices. It can make any TV into a smart TV so you can stream movies and shows online.
With this simple device, you can stream and listen to all your favorite material on your TV.
Due to its portability and small size, you can access your content by plugging it into the back of a TV wherever you are.
With Alexa voice control included in this smart device, you can search for shows and manage what you’re watching without using the remote.
To use IPVanish VPN on your FireStick, follow these steps:
- Sign up for IPVanish VPN
- Launch FireStick
- On your FireStick, download the IPVanish VPN app
- Launch the IPVanish VPN app
- Type your login credentials
- Connect to the quickest server to watch your preferred content safely
How to Download IPVanish VPN on FireStick
The IPVanish VPN app is available on Amazon, which makes it easier to download.
Follow these steps to download IPVanish VPN on your FireStick:
- Open FireStick
- Open the main page on your FireStick and click the Search option
- Enter IPVanish in the search bar and press enter
- Click the suggested IPVanish VPN app
- Click “Download” or “Get” to download IPVanish on your FireStick
How to Install IPVanish VPN on FireStick
FireStick is a small portable dongle that plugs into your TV’s back through an HDMI port, transforming it into a smart TV.
To install IPVanish on your FireStick, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Subscribe to IPVanish VPN
- Now, turn on your FireStick
- Click the search bar on the main page of your FireStick
- Type IPVanish in the search bar
- Click the first option
- Click on “Download” or “Get” to install IPVanish VPN
- Open the IPVanish VPN app and enter your login credentials
- Once logged in, connect to the fastest server and enjoy
Always Use a VPN with FireStick
A VPN is quite useful when using Fire TV. Your web traffic, including the data from your Fire TV, is protected from prying eyes when you use a VPN.
It includes your Internet service provider, who can try to obstruct your Fire TV experience if you’re consuming a lot of bandwidth.
By using a VPN, you can:
- Protect your data
- Surf websites that are blocked
- Avoid internet restrictions
- Avoid ISP monitoring