Among the most popular Kodi add-ons is Voodoo IPTV. The Voodoo IPTV addon is mainly made for watching movies and television programs and provides much functionality. It allows you to stream many high-definition videos, including TV shows, movies, playlists, etc., in the best quality.
Additionally, you can stream dozens of live TV channels using the Voodoo add-on. There is a live TV segment called Ghost IPTV, which offers to stream dozens of satellite channels from the UK, US, and other countries. Users using the Voodoo Kodi add-on can get the most recent content, most of which is in full HD quality.
It includes a vast library of materials that are regularly updated. Also, it additionally enables you to manage your playlists and reach them anytime you need to. Moreover, the Voodoo IPTV Kodi addon will soon feature any new videos that become accessible.
There is, however, tons of other information available here. Additionally, the Voodoo IPTV features a section just for kids and anime just for adults.
For a better experience, you can also combine the plugins with Real-Debrid and Trakt.
How to Install and set up the Voodoo IPTV add-on on Kodi and FireStick?
Voodoo IPTV addon is available to download from the Voodoo and Ezzer Mac repositories. Here, we will look at how to install the Voodoo add-on for Kodi using the Ezzermac repository.
The installation process comprises simple steps like enabling the plugins from unidentified sources, including the source URL to Kodi, installing the Ezzermac wizard repository, and finally, the Kodi repository’s Voodoo plugin.
We will have a look at each step specifically.
Step 1- Enabling Plugins From Unidentified Sources
Kodi addon is a well-proven and completely safe plugin, so you don’t need to be concerned about it.
- Initially, you must launch the Kodi application on your gadget.
- Look for the gear or cog icon (Settings) in the homepage window’s upper left corner.
- In the new window that will appear, click “system.” You will now click “Add-ons” on the menu bar’s left side. Now. make the option of “Unknown sources” active by moving the lever labeled to the right side of the window.
- Now, you should tap “YES” when requested. And this is how you are done with the first step and enable the addons from unknown sources.
Step 2- Including Source URL to Kodi
You must now add the source URL to Kodi to finish this step.
- First, return to the Settings menu by pressing the back button once or by clicking the gear symbol once more on the Kodi home screen to open the settings then select the “File Manager“
- Now, click on “Add source” and keep going by clicking in the next window.
- In the following step, you should carefully enter the source URL, i.e., (http://ezzer-mac.com/repo), in the shown window and click “OK” when you are done.
- Now, return to this window once more. Enter “ezzer” or whichever title you like for this font in the area labeled “Enter a name for this media source.”
- Next, click “OK.” With this, you are done with the second step.
Step 3-Installing Ezzermac Wizard Repository
- For this step, return to the menu settings once more. Click accessories following selecting “Install from zip file.”
- After that, simply click the previously selected font name. For instance, ezzer, click on that window.
- Tap the zip file repository.EzzerMacsWizard. Now, wait until notification from the EzzerMacs wizard repository displays on the screen’s corner.
Step 4- Installing Voodoo Kodi add-ons
- For installation of Voodoo Kodi addons, remain in the same window and select “Install from repository.”
- In the next step, select video plugins after opening the Ezzermac wizard repository.
- Select Video add-ons.
- Scroll down and select Voodoo.
- Afterwards, the Voodoo window appears. Click the Install option, and then choose the most recent version if you are given a choice.
- When Kodi asks if you want to install any other addons along with the Voodoo Kodi addon, select “OK.”
- Wait for the installation of Voodoo Kodi. It might take a few minutes, and the percentage is simultaneously displayed. A notification will appear when it is done.
Ezzermac repository is successfully installed.
Finally, You have successfully installed Voodoo addon on Kodi.
Use VPN with Voodoo IPTV Kodi add-on
Use VPN with Voodoo IPTV Kodi add-on because your ISP and government authorities may see everything you watch on Kodi, users are highly encouraged to link to a VPN.
Consequently, streaming copyrighted information could result in legal issues. ISP slowdown and governmental snooping can be conveniently overcome by using a VPN.
Using ExpressVPN for Kodi and FireStick can help you bypass location-based restrictions on popular addons. To get started, you must first get the subscription for the VPN to install it on your device.
How to Install Voodoo IPTV Kodi add-ons on FireStick?
Your TV can access various channels and platforms if you link it to FireStick, a smartTV device. Thanks to its mobility, you can easily and quickly retrieve all your information. Voodoo IPTV cannot be installed on your FireStick until Kodi has been set up.
- Turn your FireStick on and install Kodi on your media player device.
- Next, go to the settings and select “Applications” from the list.
- In the next stage, choose “Manage installed Application” before selecting Kodi.
- Using the earlier specified procedures, you may now install the Voodoo IPTV Kodi addon and stream its video material to a connected FireStick device.